What’s up with the title of this site? What does that mean?
Mental Storage is two things:
1) I’ve been trying to start a website for months, but I could never come up with a name. I decided to just come up with something and if the content was good enough then the name wouldn’t matter.
2) The name of the site, regardless of how I came up with it, is exactly what it says it is: A place to store my thoughts and ideas. Some of them are silly and way out there while others are pretty serious. It all just depends on what I’m thinking each day.
What Mental Storage is not:
1) A niche site- I don’t have a specialty. I don’t have a specific focus for this site. Anything is fair game. Yeah, I could’ve done a blog, but I think this would be easier to organize.
2) Politically correct- I’m really trying to tone down some of the language, but I’m not going to completely censor myself. I don’t hate anyone. I believe in live and let live. Being a minority myself, I have too much sense to look down on anyone.
3) To be taken seriously- I will probably contradict myself from time to time. I’m human. this isn’t the NY Times. This is a blog that thinks it’s a web page. People change their minds.